AsherHOT

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter


One glance at toyboy material Ryan Devlin in “Brothers & Sisters” and “Cougar Town”, you’d never thought this fine young piece has been blessed with a beautifully untrimmed chest, which is another proof that there were, and still are loads of young actors in Hollyweird had to go through follicle mutilation just to get into the business. These are capped by the one and only Superherofan who has just made the move to a new host. Contrary to popular belief, I do find Ryan Devlin quite hot, which is a tell tale sign that I’m getting OLD (to be fair, he’s a year older). With that said, my OLD ass is a little occupied (not like that) for the past couple of weeks as you might have noticed, but I’ll try my very very best to keep the site smelling citrus fresh like Jon Hamm’s armpits in the morning. Fact.










0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario